Special Events Menu-for groups of 20 and up
PLEASE NOTE RATES ARE SUBJECT TO 15 % RESORT FEE & 13% HST
For quote please email us with your name, phone number, number of guests, date of event, itenarary and your budget.
Boathouse lounge and deck- Available as follows for up to 8 hours, enquire about rate.
For groups with 70 or more guests renting all rooms for two nights.
Weekends November to May
Sunday to Thursday - June to October
For groups of 40-80 renting 20 or more rooms for two nights
NOTE: If the lounge cannot be guaranteed with deposit for the date of your choice due to the above restrictions we are happy to add you to a waiting list. We would plan for the event to be held in our dining room and should be able to let you know 14 days prior if the lounge is available.
Dining room-- For groups of 20-50. If you do not occupy all rooms we cannot guarantee exclusive use. In this case dinner can be offered at either 5 pm or 8 pm. (additional times may be available during quiet months) Linens are not required in the dining room.
Deposit, Payments, terms and policies
1. In order to secure your event we will require the lesser amount of either $5000 or 50% of the full estimated cost. All deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancellation. For large groups with late evening receptions $2500 will be held as a security deposit for 72 hours following the event. The deposit will be returned less any outstanding balances or extra charges. As hosts you are responsible for your guests and whatever losses, fines or damages they incur. We reserve the right to charge any outstanding balances to your credit card.
2. Guaranteed numbers, menu selections and itinerary must be finalized 45 days prior to event. Billing is based on guaranteed numbers or actual attendance whichever is greater.
3. Payment of 50 % of the full estimated amount is due 6 months prior to the event. The balance is due 60 days prior to the event. All payments must be made by cheque, cash or debit card.
4. We reserve the right to cancel any confirmed function that alters significantly in numbers.
5. Other than wedding cakes no food or beverage items are to be brought into Westwind Inn licenced areas.
6. All rates are subject to 15% Resort Facility Fee (Service Charge) & 13% HST
7. Your signature signifies agreement and acknowledgement all terms and details provided herein.
8. Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates will not increase more than 10% each 12 month period. Any special arrangements in regards to pricing not included in this contract must be approved in writing by Sara Jensen.
9. The organizer agrees to adhere to all scheduled times and begin the meal promptly at the scheduled time. The organizer is responsible for any extra costs incurred by any delay caused by the organizer or group member or for extending the scheduled departure.
10. Westwind is primarily a non smoking facility with specific smoking areas. For groups who request we will designate a additional smoking areas. Smoking in any other areas may result in a fine. As hosts you are responsible for all fines.
11. A surcharge may apply on holidays. There is a three night minimum during long weekends.
12. We are happy to offer a customized food tasting. Instead of building this into every package price we only charge those who wish to participate. Prices start at $75 per person for a three course meal consisting of soup or salad, entree, dessert and consultation with the chef. Reservations are required noting tasting requirements as the menu must be planned at least 14 days in advance.