These rooms are designed for two guests in comfort with one queen bed or two singles that can be made up together as a king or separate beds as requested when reserving) plus pull out sofa's if there is a need for more beds. We have decorated in the "Olde Rocky Mountain Lodge" style with cedar lined walls, antiques, art and memorabelia. All rooms are clean and comfortable with fireplace, air-conditioning, comfortable sitting area, private balcony with a sliding glass walk out with seating and a lovely view, and large private 4 piece bathroom with toilet, tub & shower, sink in a spacious room. This year we upgraded the bathrooms and floors.Rooms are lovely, comfy and very clean.
The lodge has 2 stories, with stairs to the second floor. If stairs are a problem please advise us when reserving as main level has no stairs.
6 Lodge Rooms have a Heart Shaped Air Jet Tub!
These rooms are as same as described above and have some extra touches like a mini fridge and kettle with in room coffee and tea.
In all our rooms we provide:
- All bedding linens.
- Towels for in room use. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Shampoo, conditioner & liquid body soap are in refillable dispensers to minimize waste.
- Hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- Complimentary self serve coffee & tea at our central beverage station in guest kitchenette
- Common area fridge on the first floor kitchenette for all guests to use.
- Ice machine.
- Cell phones work here.
- Fireplaces are operational in winter, early spring, late fall, not operational in summer months.
Amenities in our main lodge include the dining room, two meeting rooms, hot tub & main lobby. Our lakeside Boathouse lounge and adjacent deck are available for group functions, weddings, conferences, reunions with floor to ceiling brick fireplace, oak dance floor and licensed bar.